BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Erika V.
Marina, CA
This is my favorite soap to use. It leaves my skin so soft and it doesn't leave me a sticky residue feeling.
Lauren S.
Bergenfield, NJ
This product leaves you silky, soft and just clean without the filmy harshness that some other cleaners leave
Rennae L.
Avon Lake, OH
I love the way this smells and the product goes such a long way! It leaves your skin feeling fresh and smooth
Samantha H.
High Point, NC
This soap is perfect for keeping my skin quenched all year round. It makes my skin feel so smooth and subtle.
Patri F.
Hialeah, FL
I love it, it make my skin a lot better, I used it when. I was pregnant for my stretches and it helped a lot
Emily L.
Clearfield, UT
Love this soap! Leaves my skin very soft and hydrated. Definitely my go to brand when my skin is feeling dry.
I love this soap I use it every day! is makes my skin very very soft I just love it!💕👍 it smells very good to
Marlee S.
East Dublin, GA
Have been using Dove for the past 15 years! Love how it makes my skin feel and the refreshing smell of clean!
Amy R.
Mount Vernon, OH
Such an amazing product! This Dove Scream Soap has helped my winter-dried skin and helps to lock in moisture.
Rachelle C.
My skin feels amazing after using this product. I don't even have to use lotion after getting out the shower
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?