BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Brandie S.
Fort Worth, TX
I choose this product over any others, I feel it's the only one that gives me a good clean feeling, it doesn't make my skin dry or tight , like bar soap does . I love the clean smell . Because when I'm not feeling well and can't handle sweet and strong smells , I reach for this . I will continue to purchase this product, and I would recommend to a friend.
Jennifer G.
San Francisco, CA
My husband and I both love the Dove Cream Soap/Body Wash products. I love it because they always smell fantastic (whether cucumber, almond, or lavender), feel cream and luxuriously frothy, and are a great value price-wise. My husband loves it because it's very moisturizing and he's usually too lazy to put lotion after a shower. Plus the scents used are of unisex appeal so he doesn't have to worry about smelling "girly".
Sophie R.
Minneapolis, MN
This is one of my go to soaps, it's always at my kitchen sink. One of my biggest problems is that my hands get insanely dry while working in the kitchen, whether it be while cleaning, or just washing my hands constantly while preparing food. The Dove Cream Soap returns the moisture to my hands without making them feel all oily. Would definitely recommend.
Ashlee s.
I love everything about Dove cream soap. It has a wonderfully fresh scent that lasts for hours after your shower. It's very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and nourished. So long as I use Dove my skin never gets dry, even in the winter. I also love the rich lather that is so thick I use it when shaving my legs instead of shaving cream. Unlike many other soaps that leave behind a waxy residue, Dove rinses clean. My skin always feels soft and squeaky clean with Dove.
Chelsey B.
Reno, NV
I live in a super dry climate, so it's really important to me to have a soap that doesn't dry me out. This soap moisturizes really well and leaves me feeling clean but doesn't lather like a regular soap, so if you need that, probably pass. It smells really fresh and clean and in these dry winter months, will definitely be a go-to product in my house.
Since last year when I went to my grandmas house and tried her soap(dove cream) I realised how much better than the average soap is and how the previous hand wash I was using made my hands really dry.So I literally run to the nearest store and bought the same soap.Since then my hands are not dry and I feel them really moisturized.I definately suggest the following item for anyone who has sensitive and dry skin!!!!
Mikeara H.
Copperas Cove, TX
This soap is amazing I use it daily. I switch up between the deep moisture one and the sensitive skin. I like that it comes in many scents and has different purposes. Also I like that there is no residue feeling after you use it. I would recommend this to a lot of my friends!
Rachel T.
This is an amazing product. I would recommend everybody to use it. I suffer from a lot of dry skin so I decided to try this soap. When using it in the shower and bath I noticed that my dry skin was starting to clear up and my skin was so smooth. I use it everyday in the shower or bath and I don't know where I would be without it today. Amazing!!!
Mary S.
Bolton, CT
Most body washes leave my skin dry and rough just after one use but this body wash is way different. After using Dove Cream Soap there was no need to apply any lotion or oils to my skin. It kept my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated all day long and never made me feel dirty with soap residue. The container is a convinient size making it great for traveling and easy to dispense. I have recommended this product many times and will continue as long as it is still being made.
Kristin L.
Darlington, IN
Loved the clean smell and how my skin felt after putting it on. It as very light, usually soaps are heavy and in the summer make make me feel more dry then when I want to take a shower, but Doves cream soap made feel moisturized!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.