BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
victoria m.
Sullivan, MO
I recieved a sample of this soap and absolutely loved how soft I felt after my shower. Definitely buying some!
Briseida B.
Racine, WI
Its pretty good i guess theres nothing really i can say except the fact thst it makes your skin smooth and soft
Adriana M.
Pharr
No lo e usado pero la marca lo dice todo, espero poder usarlo en algún momento que vaya a realizar mis compras
Hannah H.
I love Dove! Such awesome products! I recommended it. It's great stuff! Try it! I normally buy mine at Walmart.
Lahana G.
Las Cruces
My hands feel much better. I recommend this product to many people dealing with bad skin. I used this everyday.
Rachel R.
Grayson, Ga
I was very impressed with the Dove Cream Soap. It has a great dispenser and always leaves my skin silky smooth!
Danielle R.
Smells define and leaves your hands softer
Dove is a good quality brand overall and it is great value for money
Fernanda F.
Esse creme é super bom deixa hidratado realsa as tatuagens não deixa ressecado a pele e eu amo e gosto bastante
Sofia T.
Miami
I am & will forever be in love with this bath wash. It smells amazing & leaves my skin feeling soft & hydrated.
Delia A.
Beaumont, TX
I love this product because it leaves my skin so soft & refreshed. Leaves my skin feeling cleaned & moisturize.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.