BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Nicole C.
Port St Lucie, FL
This soap leaves my skin feeling nice and clean and moisturized at the same time with out even applying lotion
Jaelyn S.
Oak Forest, IL
Cleans skin very well, skin feels refreshing. The smell is also very nice. I would recommend buying for ladies.
Fariba  N.
Hicksville, NY
i use dove soap because i have sensitivities skin some has no perfum and does not bother my skin. and so smell
Cindy L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Really creamy and smells really great. Dove is on top of their game always keep coming back to repurchase them.
Jo S.
Leaves your hand feeling clean and soft and smelling beautiful and only need a small amount and foams up lovely
Barbara D.
Tampa, FL
Smooth skin, easy to wash off, excelente smell , last long just one drop and I can wash my whole body I love it
Micah W.
New Carlisle, OH
Makes my skin very soft and keeps me moisturized well because I have dry skin as it is so this product helps 😊
Simicole C.
Gainesville, VA
I am a long time user of Dove products. I have used everything Dove has made and have never been disappointed.
Kelly O.
North Potomac, MD
Perfect for a daily use with a good smell and the way how economic can be and also leave the skin really good!
Briseida B.
Racine, WI
Its pretty good i guess theres nothing really i can say except the fact thst it makes your skin smooth and soft
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.