BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Hannah H.
I love Dove! Such awesome products! I recommended it. It's great stuff! Try it! I normally buy mine at Walmart.
Vanessa D.
Dallas, TX
This body wash smells SO good! It leaves your skin silky smooth and fresh! I love this product. For ever my #1!
Delia A.
Beaumont, TX
I love this product because it leaves my skin so soft & refreshed. Leaves my skin feeling cleaned & moisturize.
Kara F.
Lightly scented and does the job. No greasy residue after using the soap. I have no cons, it is a good product.
Carolina G.
Tucson, AZ
It is excelent for the skin. I love this product because is easy and safe for use. Is perfect for skin delicate
Micah W.
New Carlisle, OH
Makes my skin very soft and keeps me moisturized well because I have dry skin as it is so this product helps 😊
Kelly O.
North Potomac, MD
Perfect for a daily use with a good smell and the way how economic can be and also leave the skin really good!
member-1fdd2723a
Phoenix, AZ
Very Good soap. We use it all the time. It makes my skin feel very soft. We usually by it from CVS or Walgreen.
Liat Y.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this because it's soft and smells good on body I use it on my kids and also have been using it for years
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I love how creamy and soft this soap is. It makes my skin feel smooth and silky. Definitely recommend this one.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?