BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Cindy L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Really creamy and smells really great. Dove is on top of their game always keep coming back to repurchase them.
Hannah H.
I love Dove! Such awesome products! I recommended it. It's great stuff! Try it! I normally buy mine at Walmart.
Olivia A.
Worcester, MA
Left my skin feeling super soft; loved the scent! Felt very fresh afterwards and confident that I smelled good.
Lahana G.
Las Cruces
My hands feel much better. I recommend this product to many people dealing with bad skin. I used this everyday.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
It is good soap , I have using for 2 years my skin is very soft I try others but I don't like this is the best
Moeisha B.
Antioch, TN
The dove cream soap keeps your skin moisturized all day. Keeps skin soap it's guaranteed to keep the skin soft.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I love how creamy and soft this soap is. It makes my skin feel smooth and silky. Definitely recommend this one.
Danielle R.
Smells define and leaves your hands softer
Dove is a good quality brand overall and it is great value for money
member-1fdd2723a
Phoenix, AZ
Very Good soap. We use it all the time. It makes my skin feel very soft. We usually by it from CVS or Walgreen.
Fernanda F.
Esse creme é super bom deixa hidratado realsa as tatuagens não deixa ressecado a pele e eu amo e gosto bastante
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?