BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Estela S.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE DOVE BODY LIQUID SOAP ALL MY FAMILY USE IT WE HAVE USE IT FOR YEARS IT LEAVES ARE SKIN FEELING REALLY SOFT
la crema corporal de dove me gusta mucho y me sirvio de mucha utilidad ya que me dejaba humectada la piel y suave
Cilia T.
Cambridge, IA
Always makes me feel clean. The scent is not overbearing. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Melissa D.
Brockton
I love this product it makes my shin super soft and moisturized.I recommend this to all of my family and friends.
Madeline W.
I really like this product. I goes on really smooth and is easy to rinse off. It also makes your skin really soft
Taylor S.
Portage
I thought for sure it would add moisture to my skin, but I still had to apply lotion

But it does smell very good!
Kelly W.
Phoenix, AZ
Works well and doesn't leave residue. They have a nice range of fragrances. I would purchase this product again.
savanna s.
Wylie, TX
good works well smells great love dove. I don't know what else to put but it's telling me I need to write more ☹️
Victoria A.
Somerton, AZ
It made my skin softer and more hydrated. Plus had a refreshingly delicious scent. I have been using it for years
member-1fdd2723a
Phoenix, AZ
Very Good soap. We use it all the time. It makes my skin feel very soft. We usually by it from CVS or Walgreen.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.