BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Simicole C.
Gainesville, VA
I am a long time user of Dove products. I have used everything Dove has made and have never been disappointed.
Daniela G.
Manassas, VA
Good body wash, left skin so soft!
I love that wash did not leave residue on skin, i would recommend this wash.
Barbara D.
Tampa, FL
Smooth skin, easy to wash off, excelente smell , last long just one drop and I can wash my whole body I love it
Taylor K.
Saint George, UT
It smells great!!! And leaves your skin feeling amazing!! I use it all the time and my boyfriend even loves it
Kelly O.
North Potomac, MD
Perfect for a daily use with a good smell and the way how economic can be and also leave the skin really good!
Maritza N.
Lompoc, CA
I love this body wash it makes my skin feel soft and hydrating and it's good for any skin type it's very gentle
Rachel R.
Grayson, Ga
I was very impressed with the Dove Cream Soap. It has a great dispenser and always leaves my skin silky smooth!
M C.
West Babylon, NY
Bftikslsjsjsnj bjqnsbUbha menos knsnsj mañana bananas andaba a bañábamos bjhaban bañaran. Haba ah banana vaina
victoria m.
Sullivan, MO
I recieved a sample of this soap and absolutely loved how soft I felt after my shower. Definitely buying some!
Joost M.
State College, PA
It's soap it works and smells good. Packaging is traditional witch a proper pump. What more is the to add......
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?