BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Estela S.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE DOVE BODY LIQUID SOAP ALL MY FAMILY USE IT WE HAVE USE IT FOR YEARS IT LEAVES ARE SKIN FEELING REALLY SOFT
Cassandra H.
Green Bay, Wi
Love this product! It smells absolutely amazing and it makes such a difference on my skin. Keeps it soft all day.
Cenitra H.
Clarksville, TN
I love the way it leave my skin soft and hydrated ! It's perfect for my sensitive skin and face . I live by this
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I always keep this around. My mom always used Dove and this reminds me of home. This stuff is super moisturizing.
Heather T.
This soap leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. It has a great fresh scent. One of the best soaps out there!
Jaelyn S.
Oak Forest, IL
Cleans skin very well, skin feels refreshing. The smell is also very nice. I would recommend buying for ladies.
Kate M.
I have sensitive skin that is easily set off, this was kind ti my skin and smells great! I use it all the time.
Alice F.
Mission, KS
Feels good on you body! Makes your skin smooth and soft and when you get out of the shower you feel refreshed!
Briseida B.
Racine, WI
Its pretty good i guess theres nothing really i can say except the fact thst it makes your skin smooth and soft
M C.
West Babylon, NY
Bftikslsjsjsnj bjqnsbUbha menos knsnsj mañana bananas andaba a bañábamos bjhaban bañaran. Haba ah banana vaina
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?