BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Beauty Cream Wash
i can't say too much, it's amazing. With this product notes instantly your skin much softer and fresh. i loved!!
Valery M.
Miami Florida
La verdad es un producto muy bueno deja la piel muy suave además la hidrata y deja un rico olor por varias horas
Karen B.
Provo, UT
I really like it , It’s really good, have a good texture and it’s very good with you skin also smells delicious.
Paula M.
Tipico que debes de tener en tu baño, es el mejor de los mejores, recomendado 100% es super bueno y hecha espuma
Shanna M.
Medford, OR
I use this everyday and I love it! I have sensitive skin so this works wonders! I highly recommend this product!
Cilia T.
Cambridge, IA
Always makes me feel clean. The scent is not overbearing. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Cenitra H.
Clarksville, TN
I love the way it leave my skin soft and hydrated ! It's perfect for my sensitive skin and face . I live by this
savanna s.
Wylie, TX
good works well smells great love dove. I don't know what else to put but it's telling me I need to write more ☹️
Fatima H.
Jamaica, NY
It is creamy and lathering, after jut one wash I felt a difference in my skin softness. I will surely buy again!
Madeline W.
I really like this product. I goes on really smooth and is easy to rinse off. It also makes your skin really soft
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?