BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
Love it. I use to use it. I like how my skin felt after using it. Good value and not pricey. I would buy it again
Danielle B.
Love! The pump makes it so easy to use. It has a creamy consistency and soaps up quite well. Great for everyday!
Jennifer g.
Owosso, MI
Left my skin soft but didn't last that long, was sad that it didn't live up to doves normal soft skin I'm use too
Elizabeth Q.
Love love love! Fave soap! Feels clean not drying and smells so good!! I lather with my loofah and scrub away!!!
Fatima H.
Jamaica, NY
It is creamy and lathering, after jut one wash I felt a difference in my skin softness. I will surely buy again!
Nicole C.
Port St Lucie, FL
This soap leaves my skin feeling nice and clean and moisturized at the same time with out even applying lotion
Jessica H.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Love how it leaves my skin soft everytI me I use it especially since my skin dries slot it gives a extra boost
Edith S.
Smells Devine. This is the soap I currently have in my guest bathroom! Creamy and it doesn't dry out you hands.
Cindy L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Really creamy and smells really great. Dove is on top of their game always keep coming back to repurchase them.
Vanessa D.
Dallas, TX
This body wash smells SO good! It leaves your skin silky smooth and fresh! I love this product. For ever my #1!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?