BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Jaymee S.
Redding, CA
Love it! Works amazing! Still using it and would buy more. It's soft and stays most. Dove cream soap is the best!
Shanna M.
Medford, OR
I use this everyday and I love it! I have sensitive skin so this works wonders! I highly recommend this product!
Evgeniia L.
Moscow, Moscow district
Smooth texture and light smell make this cream soap dream of my hands. After washing skin of my hands don't dry.
Karen B.
Provo, UT
I really like it , It’s really good, have a good texture and it’s very good with you skin also smells delicious.
dominique l.
Henderson
Smells good soften skin doesn't leave dead skin has a wonderful texture to it and allows you to have a nice sleep
Mackenzie S.
Levittown, PA
This stuff makes my face so soft and so moisturized that I keep ordering it so that way my face is like so soft.
Zoe N.
Whitehouse, TX
I love this product! I use it all the time, it cleans great, but doesn't leave behind a gross residue on my skin.
Dena S.
Wexford, PA
Lathers up nice and leave my skin feeling clean with a nice scent. Not oily greasy or dry but clean and refreshed
Alyssa T.
Stratford, CT
Makes me soft And I really enjoy bathing and washing my self with this product it's the best soap I've ever used
Cierra Rose C.
Saint George, UT
Leaves my hands feeling clean and soft! The smell could be more impressive! But over all happy with the product!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.