BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Taylor S.
Portage
I thought for sure it would add moisture to my skin, but I still had to apply lotion

But it does smell very good!
alyssa m.
North Versailles, PA
Love it! Only soap I use on a regular basis. Leaves my skin feeling so soft and the fresh smell lasts for hours!
Darlyn W.
Lancaster
I like this body wash. Feel clean after, and no residue-ish feeling! Gentle on my skin, and pleasant scent.
Heather W.
Sharon, Pa
I love dove cream soap and it smells amazing! Very good price also. Doesn't irritate my skin at all just love it.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
Love it. I use to use it. I like how my skin felt after using it. Good value and not pricey. I would buy it again
Jaymee S.
Redding, CA
Love it! Works amazing! Still using it and would buy more. It's soft and stays most. Dove cream soap is the best!
Kelsie R.
Ok product. I felt like it left my skin a little dry and scaly. I would say for the size the price is quite fair.
dominique l.
Henderson
Smells good soften skin doesn't leave dead skin has a wonderful texture to it and allows you to have a nice sleep
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
I really like this soap, its exotic aroma and the deep hydration it provides to the skin. Recommended. I like it.
Zoe N.
Whitehouse, TX
I love this product! I use it all the time, it cleans great, but doesn't leave behind a gross residue on my skin.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?