BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Hayley K.
Macomb, MI
This soap is slightly above average, in my opinion. It has a very pleasant smell and feel at first, and seems to clean my face rather well. However, it seemed to make my skin feel a little tighter than I would have liked. It is affordable for the soap you get though. I would recommend this to a friend who doesn't have problem skin.
Marla J.
Even though this isn't my favorite product in the entire world, it still proves to be somewhat sufficient. Based on the commercials, I thought I wouldn't have to use any lotion after! I was wrong. Yes, it cleans, and lathers quite nicely; however, it still doesn't moisturize it to the amount that I wanted it too. I think they're are better products out there, but this one isn't THAT bad.
Nina B.
I wish I could give this 6 or even 7 stars. I love everything about this product, from the dispenser that gives me just enough, to the smell, to the non greasy feel, to how it works. It goes on with just a light lather, and it leaves my skin feeling amazing, and I'm prone to dry skin. I would buy it again and again and again!
Macy M.
Minneapolis , MN
I do not like this product. I think that it creates a film on your skin that feels like it is coating your skin to keep moisture in, instead of actually moisturizing your skin. I prefer to use soaps that have a little scrub in them to give my skin a little shine and keep it smooth. Although this one is supposed to, i think it is a very short term smooth and it doesnt really feel like it lets your skin breathe so thats probably an aging component to the product as well.
Angela S.
Carlsbad, CA
I've used Dove deodorant (which I love) for years and I recently decided to purchase the Dove cream soap. My 7 year old was the first to try it. After taking her bath she held out her arm to me and exclaimed "Mommy, feel my arm- my skin is so soft!!). This product is just what you would expect from Dove. Moisturizing...smells great...feels luxurious. Our whole family loves it.
Sidra N.
One of the only soaps that created great scents every time that I go to the store to replenish on my body wash. A little goes a long way if you are using a loofa. Use it everyday and it leaves my skin feeling super soft, it does not leave that rough resdue like other soaps. It is a great product at a really good value.
Victoria L.
I used to use Dove hand soap all the time, as it was the ONLY soap that kept my hands from drying out and kept my skin from cracking. All the stores around me stopped carrying it. It does have a bit of a strong perfume scent, which is surprising since it moisturizes so well (I find scented soap tends to dry out skin more for some reason), but it isn't at all unpleasant
Jessica J.
Limerick
This product makes my skin so irresistibly soft that I can not stop using it. I keep this in the bathroom and use it in the shower religiously. I like my showers really hot and that can sometimes dry out your skin, but with the dove soap cream it kindof rejuvenates my skin in a way where it's so soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others and have.
Lina C.
Unfortunately this shower gel didn't work for me - it smells amazing, just like regular dove soap and it feels like its moisturizing while I'm in the shower. But once I've toweled dried, I find my skin feeling pretty dry! I know a body moisturizer is always necessary, no matter what, but I prefer soaps that are not as stripping.
Jennifer G.
San Francisco, CA
My husband and I both love the Dove Cream Soap/Body Wash products. I love it because they always smell fantastic (whether cucumber, almond, or lavender), feel cream and luxuriously frothy, and are a great value price-wise. My husband loves it because it's very moisturizing and he's usually too lazy to put lotion after a shower. Plus the scents used are of unisex appeal so he doesn't have to worry about smelling "girly".
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.