BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Cenitra H.
Clarksville, TN
I love the way it leave my skin soft and hydrated ! It's perfect for my sensitive skin and face . I live by this
Máirín M.
Beautiful, recognisable smell of Dove. Leaves my normally dry hands moisturised and silky soft. Highly recommend.
Mackenzie S.
Levittown, PA
This stuff makes my face so soft and so moisturized that I keep ordering it so that way my face is like so soft.
Tori P.
Makes my skin really smooth and it also smells good. Very gentle on the skin and ive been using this for 8 years
Cierra Rose C.
Saint George, UT
Leaves my hands feeling clean and soft! The smell could be more impressive! But over all happy with the product!
Laura A.
Hazelwood, MO
This is a very good soap for all skin types! It made my skin feel very soft after use and had a great smell to it
Meagan K.
I love dove body soap! It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and clean. They have so many amazing scents as well!
Ruth M.
The Dove is undoubtedly the best ... It moisturizes, cleans, and leaves the skin super soft and a wonderful smell
i can't say too much, it's amazing. With this product notes instantly your skin much softer and fresh. i loved!!
alyssa m.
North Versailles, PA
Love it! Only soap I use on a regular basis. Leaves my skin feeling so soft and the fresh smell lasts for hours!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?