BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Airius H.
I love how this soap moisturizes my skin. The scent is also very nice and light. My skin never feels dry or nasty.
Shannon S.
warrensburg, MO
This cream soap made my skin incredibly smooth. Highly recommend it for people who suffer from dry skin like I do!
Steff H.
It's an amazind, this let my body fresh and with a good fragrance, and also allows to carry any location, i love it
Stephanie L.
Linwood
It his is one of my shower products that I keep rebuying. It gives my skin a nice clean feel, and leaves it smooth.
Linnea M.
Denver, CO
The soap is good and leaves your skin soft and moisturized! It has a nice feel in your hand and a nice sent to it.
Simona L.
Really good, makes your skin feel soft. It smells lovelly as well and was good for my skin as it is very sensitive.
Jordan V.
Auburn, NY
Really moisturizing and feels good on the skin. Not the best scent, but still smells clean and makes you feel clean
Asmara K.
Old Bridge, NJ
Very moisturizing, helped gone all my dry skin during winter and soften my skin during the rough months of summer.
Maria jose B.
Me gusta porque deja la piel umectada y suave ademasbque tiene vitamina
Para el cuerpo y en mi opinion es muy buena
Asya U.
White Pine, TN
Makes your skin feel so soft. Also feel clean. No residue feeling after. Not the cheapest buy but worth the price.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.