BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Dian B.
Alamogordo, NM
I love how smooth and soft dove cream soap leaves my skin. It leaves my skin smelling clean and fresh all day long.
Yvonne P.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't think I would ever use any other soap than dove. Simply amazing! Nourishing, hydrating... highly recommend.
Aliza G.
Denver, CO
It makes your skin feel soft. Helps your skin and Does have vitamins to help the skin. I recommend Dove Cream Soap
Anne S.
N Royalton, OH
I love the smell of Dove! This soap never leaves a film on my skin and my skin feels so super soft. I use it daily!
Barbara P.
Orange Park, FL
Leaves my skin soft. Has great lather, great smell. No complaints about this product. Excellent for sensitive skin
I think this is a good soap as it gets all the dirt off and leaves a nice scent. Great for using after the toilet.
Stephanie L.
Linwood
It his is one of my shower products that I keep rebuying. It gives my skin a nice clean feel, and leaves it smooth.
Elda G.
It dried up my skin so not happy with this product, but love the smell, I would prefer it to have smoothness effect
Jaclyn P.
Spring Hill
Makes your hands super soft and leaves them smelling amazing! I recommend this product for people with dryer hands.
Julie M.
Fort Worth, TX
Great brand smells really good I would recommend this to friends and family and others good selection for body soap
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?