BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Sandra R.
I actually loved it ! It's my new favorite soap and I don't think I'll be going back to my old one anytime soon lol
Samantha J.
Dove is my go to soap, it doesn't dry out my skin, it moisturizes and keeps my skin looking youthful, good product
Audreyann Y.
Smells clean always keeps me fresh. Smells like the bar soap my mother and grandmother used. I enjoy this product.
Jhade P.
Port St Lucie, FL
Nice delicate smell and leaves your body feeling soft. However not as cleansing as some other soaps on the market.
Nikki G.
Bella Vista
I love this!! It's easy to lather on and doesn't leave a sticky finish. I love getting soft skin from this product.
Julie M.
Fort Worth, TX
Great brand smells really good I would recommend this to friends and family and others good selection for body soap
Airius H.
I love how this soap moisturizes my skin. The scent is also very nice and light. My skin never feels dry or nasty.
karem v.
me encanta este limpiador de Dove. su textura es suave y el resultado en mis manos es maravilloso. lo recomiendo...
Linnea M.
Denver, CO
The soap is good and leaves your skin soft and moisturized! It has a nice feel in your hand and a nice sent to it.
Elda G.
It dried up my skin so not happy with this product, but love the smell, I would prefer it to have smoothness effect
Bobby P.
FORT MYERS, FL
What does this smell like?
Earn $326/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $227/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $389/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $297/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)