BY DOVE #84 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...2 Answers
Cokey S.
Bronx
This soap makes your skin not only clean but soft as well. O rarely have to put on lotion after showering with dove.
Alexandrina M.
New jersey, NJ
This liquid creamy soap is the most mousterizing i've ever used, smell nice, leave a soft touch in the hands, love it
Denise W.
I want to try this product to see if the bar soap last long? I know it would be great because dove is a great soap.
Jennifer A.
My boyfriend actually uses this one. He has very sensitive skin and it's the only product that doesn't dry him out.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
Man where do I start. I have very sensitive skin and this hel le so much. My skins even feel better after I use it
Sandra R.
I actually loved it ! It's my new favorite soap and I don't think I'll be going back to my old one anytime soon lol
I think this is a good soap as it gets all the dirt off and leaves a nice scent. Great for using after the toilet.
Audreyann Y.
Smells clean always keeps me fresh. Smells like the bar soap my mother and grandmother used. I enjoy this product.
Brittany B.
Warrenton, MO
It really left my skin really soft, it's creamy also a little of it goes a long way to top it off it smells nice !
Nikki G.
Bella Vista
I love this!! It's easy to lather on and doesn't leave a sticky finish. I love getting soft skin from this product.
Shaherah L.
Montrose, AR
I was wondering if this product works and moisturizes your skin . Does it really leave your skin feeling soft.
Alba M.
San Rafael, CA
I'm looking for a good soap because I have extremely dry skin, would you recommend it?
Victoria S.
I have oily skin, this cream is good for me?
Barnali L.
Is it any better than the Dove soap?
Corey D.