BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
April G.
Newberry sc
Very good soap leaves the skin feeling soft and creamy!! I've used dove for years never will use any other produc.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
Man where do I start. I have very sensitive skin and this hel le so much. My skins even feel better after I use it
Anne S.
N Royalton, OH
I love the smell of Dove! This soap never leaves a film on my skin and my skin feels so super soft. I use it daily!
Steff H.
It's an amazind, this let my body fresh and with a good fragrance, and also allows to carry any location, i love it
nadia r.
Orlando, FL
the scents amazing g! smells like fresh clean! super affordable and i use it every night and day! best soap by far
Lelee L.
Antioch, CA
I love this product .it makes my skin feel so soft & clean. I would if i would get more coupons. Love ,love,love..
I think this is a good soap as it gets all the dirt off and leaves a nice scent. Great for using after the toilet.
Denise W.
I want to try this product to see if the bar soap last long? I know it would be great because dove is a great soap.
Elda G.
It dried up my skin so not happy with this product, but love the smell, I would prefer it to have smoothness effect
Jaclyn P.
Spring Hill
Makes your hands super soft and leaves them smelling amazing! I recommend this product for people with dryer hands.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?