BY DOVE #84 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Raven H.
Fort Gordon, GA
Ever since i was little I’ve had to use dove because of my super sensitive skin. My skin is also so soft like a baby.
lupe l.
Norristown, PA
Good but dose not last for very mutch me and my famly use it the priceing is pretty good smelles good leves skin soft
Kenzi A.
This made my skin sticky and I felt dry. The scent was light and I could barely smell anything. I did not like this.
MacKenzie F.
Franklin
I loved this product. It moisturized my skin well and didn't leave my skin slickly like other soaps have in the past.
Karina M.
Every time my boyfriend uses this lotion it leaves his skin so smooth. It's perfect for when you get out the shower.
Brittin B.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my favorite body wash! The smell is amazing, if you're into fresh and clean smells. Definitely worth the buy!
Gladys F.
Rahway
I have that product and I am very happy because the smell is very good I recommend it without doubt excellent product
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
I love this cream soap it's amazing soap with a nice smell. I used since 3 years ago Dove Beauty Cream Wash
Christine A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Soft and no film residue. The scent is wonderful. It's not too perfume-y. It lasts all day and is great with a loofah
Vanessa A.
None of Dove's products have failed me yet. They are a must grab at the store. Any store like Walmart should have it!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?