BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Barbara F.
Leaves skin soft and has a great aroma and leaves the skin brighter. What does sometimes I forget to wear deodorant.
Melanie P.
Jackson, NJ
I used this in the winter to cure my dry skin. It left my skin very soft and hydrated. I would recommend this product
alexsandro B.
Muito bom... com certeza ele vai ser o melhor produto que você vai conhecer pois ele proporciona maciez e hidratação
Chai G.
Macedonia, OH
This is my daily soap. Keeps my skin soft and youthful. I buy it for my entire family Dove Beauty Cream Wash
Paola G.
I love this brand because i feel that it let my skin so soft and i really love the smell that this kind of soaps have
Dominique D.
Tallahassee , FL
This soap lasts FOREVER! I have sensitive skin so this is the best soap to keep me feeling hydrated and my skin clear
Lindsey C.
Marshfield, MA
Absolutely love this soap it leaves your skin feeling so soft and clean without drying it out. Definitely recommend.
Tina M.
I love this soap. It's soft, smooth and smells clean without any skin irritation. Great price for an awesome product!
Christine S.
This is very moisturizing and smells good!! I use it with a loofah. Lathers well and a little amount goes a long way.
Nora J.
This product leaves you feeling very clean, but it kind of dries my skin a little, especially on very sensitive days.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?