BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Connie B.
Aberdeen, MD
Great product I always use it an recommend it leaves skin soft an helps with dry skin I love dove products best ever
Adela T.
Sun Valley, CA
Really good on My skin and My son he is Really sensitive and after traing many other cream soaps this is the best!!!
gisselle a.
Addison, TX
First time i tried it nd fell in love with it .leaves my skin soft nd leaves you smelling good for long period of time
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Siempre está en mi tocador,es ideal ya que no reseca tus manos. Las mantiene hidratadas y su olor neutro me encanta.
Rebecca P.
Clovis, CA
I absolutely love this. Gets nice and soapy. Makes me feel refreshed and ready for my day. And soft skin is a bonus!
Maritsa C.
Whittier, CA
It leaves my skin very smooth, I have dry skin and after using this product it's giving me a smooth and hydrated skin
Chai G.
Macedonia, OH
This is my daily soap. Keeps my skin soft and youthful. I buy it for my entire family Dove Beauty Cream Wash
Tina M.
I love this soap. It's soft, smooth and smells clean without any skin irritation. Great price for an awesome product!
Cokey S.
This soap makes your skin not only clean but soft as well. O rarely have to put on lotion after showering with dove.
Maria D.
Santa Ana, CA
It works really good on my body love how they smell I. Buy my own love it and I will love to try different ones to 😊
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?