BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Shay S.
Mableton, GA
I love dove soap... It really keeps my skin soft and I use it as a face wash as well.. Dove is great for washing face
Adela T.
Sun Valley, CA
Really good on My skin and My son he is Really sensitive and after traing many other cream soaps this is the best!!!
Anna O.
Lancaster, TX
Keeps my skin feeling soft after my showers. I really like liquid soaps compared to bars, I feel it's more hygienic.
Melanie P.
Jackson, NJ
I used this in the winter to cure my dry skin. It left my skin very soft and hydrated. I would recommend this product
Sara C.
Lakeside, OR
All dove products are wonderful, i like many of their products. The soaps always rinse clean and leave my skin soft.
Gladys F.
Rahway
I have that product and I am very happy because the smell is very good I recommend it without doubt excellent product
Brittin B.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my favorite body wash! The smell is amazing, if you're into fresh and clean smells. Definitely worth the buy!
Kenzi A.
This made my skin sticky and I felt dry. The scent was light and I could barely smell anything. I did not like this.
MacKenzie F.
Franklin
I loved this product. It moisturized my skin well and didn't leave my skin slickly like other soaps have in the past.
Corina H.
Holiday, FL
Very smooth ! Feels very refreshing on your skin and the scents are amazing. Only down side is that it can be pricey.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?