BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Faviola R.
I like this product alot I use it all the time my sister bought it for me and every time I go to the store I buy it too
Rebecca P.
Clovis, CA
I absolutely love this. Gets nice and soapy. Makes me feel refreshed and ready for my day. And soft skin is a bonus!
Esmeralda R.
Yuma, AZ
I've been using this product for a month. Instantly my skin has been hydrated. There's little to no need for lotion.
Maria D.
Santa Ana, CA
It works really good on my body love how they smell I. Buy my own love it and I will love to try different ones to 😊
Raven H.
Fort Gordon, GA
Ever since i was little I’ve had to use dove because of my super sensitive skin. My skin is also so soft like a baby.
Dominique D.
Tallahassee , FL
This soap lasts FOREVER! I have sensitive skin so this is the best soap to keep me feeling hydrated and my skin clear
Connie B.
Aberdeen, MD
Great product I always use it an recommend it leaves skin soft an helps with dry skin I love dove products best ever
Susana V.
Katy , TX
Siempre está en mi tocador,es ideal ya que no reseca tus manos. Las mantiene hidratadas y su olor neutro me encanta.
gisselle a.
Addison, TX
First time i tried it nd fell in love with it .leaves my skin soft nd leaves you smelling good for long period of time
Chai G.
Macedonia, OH
This is my daily soap. Keeps my skin soft and youthful. I buy it for my entire family Dove Beauty Cream Wash
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?