BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Carrie H.
New Castle, DE
Love this soap, makes my skin feel so soft, I do not have to use lotion daily because of the moisture added to my skin
Ceci B.
West Jordan, UT
Love love love dove leaves my skin perfect and soft. i use it everyday i take a shower i would recommend it to any one
Amanda H.
Love the smell of this my boyfriend had me get him one too it just smells so good! I love how it has a pump to dispense
jasmine f.
Goose Creek, SC
It makes my body very smooth and shiny. I would recommend it for any body with very rough skin or any body who is ashy
florence F.
Bronx, NY
Its awesome i love the feeling it give you. Its very rich in texture its creamy texture give you that soothing calmness
shifali s.
Nice,cream soap,awesome fragrance , white color soap more good...all bar,shampoo,conditioner of dove brand r awesome..
Cheyenne M.
Lapeer, MI
I only used it once but the results had me stricken. Absolutely amazing would definitely buy again if given the chance
Patience C.
Newport, KY
I love how it feels on my skin. Leaves my skin hydrated and smooth. I also love that it's creamy and smells really nice
Quinn C.
Jonesboro, GA
I love Dove cream wash it's my favorite product leaves your skin soft and flawless and no residue or dry skin feeling.
Dustin H.
Laurel Hill
Overall love dove!! Its a little pricey but it's great! Never makes my skin break out and always makes it really soft!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?