BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Kellycious H.
Dove leaves my skin smooth and silky soft. Each to wash off with no residue.The smell is fabulous! You open it and breathe in freshness, this just makes you want to stop everything your doing and take a shower! This lathers up nice and you feel so refreshed after using it! The whole house smelled fabulous and I smelled fantastic all day. You can't help but want to use this over and over. I love how soft my skin felt after using this. This is an awesome addition to my Dove products!
Julisa R.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product because everyone knows that soup leaves your hands dry after washing and using a creamy soup it leaves t so moisturized!! Good value would buy again
Yessania F.
Amarillo, TX
Dove cream soap works well with most skin types. Its get the body done with out leaving your skin dry and ruff like most other soaps they have many different sizes to chose from which ever is best for you. They have some made for sensitive skin that work really great. I personally have sensitive skin and came wear a lot of soaps with out breaking out with a rash so I tried this product and it worked so well, leaving me soft, moisturized skin with out the heavy perfum and dyes.
Desi M.
Bradner, OH
I have been using this soap for quite some time now, and I always seem to keep purchasing because it's not very expensive for the quality of the soap. I love how fresh and silky this cream soap leaves my skin feeling as opposed to other brands. It has a very fresh , clean but sweet scent that enjoy time and time again. I definitely recommend Dove's Cream Soap to anyone looking for a soap that leaves their skin feeling well hydrated and silky smooth.
Cassandra T.
Providence, RI
This is my staple soap. After trying loads of different products, this is the one I always end up picking back up. Leaves your skin super soft after just one use. Unlike other soap products, the fragrance isn't too over powering. It has a nice clean delicate smell and you actually feel like you've showered unlike just bathing in perfume like a lot of other soaps tend to feel like.
Pat H.
Kent, NY
I must confess that I purchased Dove Cream Soap because I could use a coupon along with a sale at my local store. Glad I did! I really prefer the pump action instead of having to turn the container upside down, shake and squeeze. I also tend to like liquid soaps better than bar soap. This product was a home run in the shower, and there was no slimy soap bar film to clean up later on from the shower shelf. The soap itself cleaned well without having an overwhelming scent to it. It smells just...fresh!
Zoe C.
New Orleans, LA
This is truly one of my favorite body washes! I love all of doves body washes but this one is definitely a favorite for me! Every time I use this body wash I fall in love. It smells great it goes on so smoothly and leaves your skin smooth in the shower and even when you get out for a long while. I don't feel my skin getting dry after a while after using this and I feel moisturized all day after using this without applying lotion after.
Livia G.
This item is pretty good. When you get in the shower make sure you use a a bit of the soap and really lather your skin thoroughly otherwise you will not get the cream effect. Personally I have a pretty oily skin so it left me soft and creamy but I believe the cost is a bit too high (hence the 3 stars). The good thing is that it can be found in my CVS and Duane Reade
lacey c.
Received this product in a gift basket from a friend, but was hesitant to try because i have sensitive skin but this has to be the best body wash i have tried. Did not break my skin out, has a very pleasant smell and Leaves your skin soft and moisturized unlike soap. i would recommend this product to anyone, on a scale from 1 to 10 i would rate this an 11!
Sasha P.
Centerton , AR
I love this body wash! And so does my boyfriend! The smell is extremely fresh and clean! And locks in the moisture on your skin! It almost makes it feel like you're using lotion not body wash! I would recommend this bodywash for couples if you are looking for a soap that you and your other half will both love. And the price isn't to bad at all either!(:
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft