BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Marian B.
Columbus
It a good product and I like the smell and i feel refresh after using it. My mom use it too and are my little brothers
Yudelka P.
Me encanta esta crema es de las mejores que he usado y es muy buena para la piel mixta ya que no es ni grasosa ni seca.
Lisa S.
Des Plaines, IL
I found this product to work well, but I prefer body wash. I was not very found of how it made my skin feel after use.
Henry G.
Winchester, MA
I love this soap and use it for body and hair, the creamy texture and smell are great. Good texture and all round feel
Paulina R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is one of my go to soaps. It never leaves my skin feeling tight or dry. And it's perfect for my son who has eczema
Cassandra G.
Barstow, CA
I used this in the shower and it definitely moisturizes your skin. I would recommend it for sensitive skin like myself.
Aline G.
Rockville, MD
Awesome texture, smell and moistured!
Glowing and velvety skin from the first wash..
Feels great for the next 24 hours!
Ura C.
Love love love this product it's very smooth and moisturizing goes on clean comes off greesey but good for black people
Patience C.
Newport, KY
I love how it feels on my skin. Leaves my skin hydrated and smooth. I also love that it's creamy and smells really nice
Madison M.
Zebulon, NC
I have very dry skin and this soap is the only thing that has helped my skin keep moisture all day. i use it every day.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft