BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Quinn C.
Jonesboro, GA
I love Dove cream wash it's my favorite product leaves your skin soft and flawless and no residue or dry skin feeling.
Yudelka P.
Me encanta esta crema es de las mejores que he usado y es muy buena para la piel mixta ya que no es ni grasosa ni seca.
Amanda H.
Love the smell of this my boyfriend had me get him one too it just smells so good! I love how it has a pump to dispense
Abbi D.
Ive used this product bedore for my exczema and whilst it somewhat helped with dry skin it had a slight greasy texture.
Cori H.
Woodstock, GA
Super creamy and rich. Love the pump in a Tile shower. Product leaves you clean but moisturized. I buy this regularly!
Faviola R.
I like this product alot I use it all the time my sister bought it for me and every time I go to the store I buy it too
Connie W.
Braselton, GA
Love the ease of using this product. My face feels clean and moisturized after use. It also cleans away oil and makeup.
Madison D.
Goose Creek, SC
Makes your body really soft, see results fast. Smells really fresh. I would definitely recommend this product to people
Ellie ..
Homestead, FL
Love the product. Not only does it smel good but they also have one for sensitive skin which I use for me and my family
ylen C.
It leaves my skin clean and fresh without drying it out. It hydrates my skin and leaves a really good smell. Best soap!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?