BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Angel M.
Love the smell. The way it makes my hair feel and look is awesome. Lathers up real nice so you don't need to use a ton!
jasmine f.
Goose Creek, SC
It makes my body very smooth and shiny. I would recommend it for any body with very rough skin or any body who is ashy
tequila N.
Plymouth, WI
This is my go to soap it does not dry out my skin or irritations. I feel moisture after my shower will continue to buy.
Dustin H.
Laurel Hill
Overall love dove!! Its a little pricey but it's great! Never makes my skin break out and always makes it really soft!
Ashley N.
Walpole, MA
This soap is was recommended for my son's dry skin and allergy free so we all use it. It keeps our skin soft and smooth
A M.
The soap has a nice smell and lathers quickly. I like that there is a pump since it makes it easy to use in the shower.
Jade S.
Waxahachie , TX
Dove body wash soaps are the best I have ever used. Our whole family uses this line. The best is the Moroccan oil wash.
Madison M.
Zebulon, NC
I have very dry skin and this soap is the only thing that has helped my skin keep moisture all day. i use it every day.
Cheyenne M.
Lapeer, MI
I only used it once but the results had me stricken. Absolutely amazing would definitely buy again if given the chance
krisbel a.
ser super buena ya que mantiene muy bien hidratada cada parte de t cuerpo y eso es esencial para tener una piel bonita
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?