BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Maria R.
Selma, Ca
This works so good I love it so much it smells good and also smooth and definitely worth the money and you should try it
Kaytlyn W.
Menominee
Smells great
Has a smooth texture but very light
Great for any skin type
Very reasonable price for the amount of product
Tianna W.
Greensboro, NC
It keeps my skin smooth,sliky, and moisturized. And it makes me feel fresh and clean with an aroma that anyone would love
Emily M.
I like the cream soap better than the bar soap Beacause I knwi how much to take out of the container so u should but this
Renee C.
Goshen
I love this lotion. It makes your body feel so soft and the best part about it is your skin stays soft for over 48 hours!
Tiffany M.
Bronx, NY
I love this product it makes me feel fresh and clean when I come out the shower I would recommend this product to any one
Lilian P.
Ontario, CA
I have used this product for years and I love it, I switch once and not even half through the bottle I went back to Dove.
Belkis S.
Love this product doesnt leave your skin feeling dry. Its super moisturizer and it works great would definitely recommend
Nakoma E.
Lexington, KY
Leaves your skin feeling soft for long after you towel off. My only complaint is that the scent is kind of underwhelming.
Lauraa E.
Lovely smell and refreshing. Nicely moisturizing without drying skin out. Great value for money as an everyday handwash.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft