BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Wendy M.
Las Vegas, NV
It smells good and make my skin feels really soft like a baby's skin. It feels really gentel and my husband uses it too.
Holly H.
I love Dove! I use the body wash daily. It smells wonderful and it doesn’t dry out my skin. It keeps my skin super soft!
Pearl R.
Fontana, CA
It's perfect it leaves my skin super smooth! It isn't like the other brands dove really leaves your skin feeling soft (:
Olivia G.
Glasgow, KY
I love how soft and smooth dove products leave your skin feeling. Also the scents are great as well...especially this one
Cara S.
Victorville, CA
I loved this product! It made my skin smell so good and it also made my skin feel soft! I would definitely use it again!
Ericka S.
Vandalia, MO
I love this soap!! It makes my skin feel extremely soft and moisturized! The scent is also incredible and fresh smelling!
Haylee B.
It's soft towards my skin. It hydrates your skin making no dry skin for you to deal with. Try it it's great on your skin.
Jenny W.
Harvard, MA
This soap made my skin feel amazing! I also have sensitive skin and this did not bother it at all. Dove is the way to go!
Mariana C.
Los Angeles, CA
Leaves your body very soft. I also tried the shampoo and love it. My favrite shampoo. Leaves your hair feeling amazing!!

Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
Its very gentle on my skin and doesnt make my skin breakout. If you are allergic to scents this is the best soap to use.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft