BY DOVE #19 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Haylee B.
It's soft towards my skin. It hydrates your skin making no dry skin for you to deal with. Try it it's great on your skin.
Holly H.
I love Dove! I use the body wash daily. It smells wonderful and it doesn’t dry out my skin. It keeps my skin super soft!
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Esta crema sin duda alguna es una de las mejores por las que he optado! Dove me encanta, es una de mis marcas favoritas.
Kaiden W.
Mohawk new york
This is very creamy and smells good and very affordable. If your someone that like liquid soaps then you should try this
Mariana C.
Los Angeles, CA
Leaves your body very soft. I also tried the shampoo and love it. My favrite shampoo. Leaves your hair feeling amazing!!

Lyric R.
Spanish Fork
This product leaves my skin really soft but it doesn't dry it out like other body washes. It also has a very clean scent
Myisha T.
Port Arthur, TX
Dove cream soap is a very good product that smells nice and I love how it produces just the right about of soap and foam.
Emily M.
I like the cream soap better than the bar soap Beacause I knwi how much to take out of the container so u should but this
Cara S.
Victorville, CA
I loved this product! It made my skin smell so good and it also made my skin feel soft! I would definitely use it again!
Belkis S.
Love this product doesnt leave your skin feeling dry. Its super moisturizer and it works great would definitely recommend
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?