BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Ericka S.
Vandalia, MO
I love this soap!! It makes my skin feel extremely soft and moisturized! The scent is also incredible and fresh smelling!
Amy K.
I absolutely love this stuff. I'm really stingey about my soaps, but this stuff makes my skin feel soft and smells great.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
Its very gentle on my skin and doesnt make my skin breakout. If you are allergic to scents this is the best soap to use.
Lyric R.
Spanish Fork
This product leaves my skin really soft but it doesn't dry it out like other body washes. It also has a very clean scent
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
The only body wash I use. It makes my skin super soft and I feel really clean with it no residue or that squeaky feeling.
Tianna W.
Greensboro, NC
It keeps my skin smooth,sliky, and moisturized. And it makes me feel fresh and clean with an aroma that anyone would love
tequila N.
Plymouth, WI
This is my go to soap it does not dry out my skin or irritations. I feel moisture after my shower will continue to buy.
Marian B.
It a good product and I like the smell and i feel refresh after using it. My mom use it too and are my little brothers
Jade S.
Waxahachie , TX
Dove body wash soaps are the best I have ever used. Our whole family uses this line. The best is the Moroccan oil wash.
Patience C.
Newport, KY
I love how it feels on my skin. Leaves my skin hydrated and smooth. I also love that it's creamy and smells really nice
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?