BY DOVE #32 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Olivia G.
Pensacola, FL
I love how soft and smooth dove products leave your skin feeling. Also the scents are great as well...especially this one
Renee C.
Goshen
I love this lotion. It makes your body feel so soft and the best part about it is your skin stays soft for over 48 hours!
Wendy M.
Las Vegas, NV
It smells good and make my skin feels really soft like a baby's skin. It feels really gentel and my husband uses it too.
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
The only body wash I use. It makes my skin super soft and I feel really clean with it no residue or that squeaky feeling.
Ericka S.
Vandalia, MO
I love this soap!! It makes my skin feel extremely soft and moisturized! The scent is also incredible and fresh smelling!
Ladawn D.
NEZPERCE, Idaho
Didn't really have a scent. It's different. I had never heard of a cream soap before. Works just as well as my usual soap
Kaytlyn W.
Menominee
Smells great
Has a smooth texture but very light
Great for any skin type
Very reasonable price for the amount of product
Nakoma E.
Lexington, KY
Leaves your skin feeling soft for long after you towel off. My only complaint is that the scent is kind of underwhelming.
Deborah Z.
Decatur, IL
Make my skin looks great , always keep it smooth and healthy ... love it... i honestly never change it to other love dove
Tianna W.
Greensboro, NC
It keeps my skin smooth,sliky, and moisturized. And it makes me feel fresh and clean with an aroma that anyone would love
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?