BY DOVE #84 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Bree S.
It made my skin soooo soft and it didn't crack as much. I don't like a lot of scent in my wash either and it was very mild
Jade F.
Addison, TX
It is the first one soap that make feel my skin very soft, the smell is good and it is not too expensive. I really like it
Mary S.
Summerville, SC
It was amazing, it keeps me clean and smelling good. it has a great scent! i highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Carmen L.
Lewisville, TX
Classic go to body wash when you are at the store and can't decide. It has the classic dove scent, and super moisturizing.
Olivia S.
Seattle , WA
It makes my skin feel soooo soft. I have really dry skin and I wouldn't change that product for anything else in the world.
Tara N.
Greenwood, DE
I have used Dove soap for years and love it!! I have dry skin all year round and this is the only product that works great
Ladawn D.
NEZPERCE, Idaho
Didn't really have a scent. It's different. I had never heard of a cream soap before. Works just as well as my usual soap
Tiffany D.
Lucasville, OH
Dove cream soap is at all walmarts comes at a great price everyday it's easy to use and leaves you smelling great all day
Maria R.
Selma, Ca
This works so good I love it so much it smells good and also smooth and definitely worth the money and you should try it
Tiffany M.
Bronx, NY
I love this product it makes me feel fresh and clean when I come out the shower I would recommend this product to any one
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?