BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I love it's smell and my husband use this. It lather up nice and make you feel so refreshing. My husband's go to body wash.
Sara B.
Perris, CA
This cream so is rich in moisture and helps dry skin and not oil. I use this product on a regular bases and we'll continue
Andjoua R.
Convenient and mess free. Smells great and leaves you feeling soft afterwards. You feel clean and your body feels refreshed
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
Love this soap, smells great and love that it comes with a pump. So moisturizing and makes my skin look and feel wonderful.
Tiffany M.
Albuquerque, NM
Love how soft and moisturized it leaves my skin... also has me glowing and is very reasonable price.. highly recommend it!
Olivia S.
Seattle , WA
It makes my skin feel soooo soft. I have really dry skin and I wouldn't change that product for anything else in the world.
Valentina N.
deja mi piel suuper suave y tiene un olor neutro , es decir no es fuerte pero si huele un poquito , pero nada desagradable
Carmen L.
Lewisville, TX
Classic go to body wash when you are at the store and can't decide. It has the classic dove scent, and super moisturizing.
Carol A.
Es muy buena te hidrata la piel y ayuda ala piel reseca, la e usado lo unico que no me gusta mucho es que es algo grasosa!
Bree S.
It made my skin soooo soft and it didn't crack as much. I don't like a lot of scent in my wash either and it was very mild
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft