BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Jade F.
Addison, TX
It is the first one soap that make feel my skin very soft, the smell is good and it is not too expensive. I really like it
Teri C.
Lyford, TX
Awesome leaves skin soft and smooth I would recommend it to anyone and love the fresh scent makes you feel and smell clean
Olivia S.
Seattle , WA
It makes my skin feel soooo soft. I have really dry skin and I wouldn't change that product for anything else in the world.
Amelia B.
Love love love! Makes me feel so refreshed and clean! It's the only thing I've ever used and its going to stay that way!!!
Carmen L.
Lewisville, TX
Classic go to body wash when you are at the store and can't decide. It has the classic dove scent, and super moisturizing.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I love it's smell and my husband use this. It lather up nice and make you feel so refreshing. My husband's go to body wash.
Tara N.
Greenwood, DE
I have used Dove soap for years and love it!! I have dry skin all year round and this is the only product that works great
Trinity J.
Goodyear , AZ
This soap smells so clean & is amazing for sensitive skin! It leaves my body silky & the clean scent really lasts all day!
Denise S.
I love dove body wash it keeps my skin so soft and smelling good. I only needs a little on my body puff it goes a long way.
Roxanne G.
Cheyenne, OK
Very creamy and think but got very soapy which is great. Washed off great. Left my skin soft and the scent was very subtle.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?