BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Valentina N.
deja mi piel suuper suave y tiene un olor neutro , es decir no es fuerte pero si huele un poquito , pero nada desagradable
Andjoua R.
Convenient and mess free. Smells great and leaves you feeling soft afterwards. You feel clean and your body feels refreshed
mahogany o.
Mounds, IL
Love the way it leaves my skin soft and smooth. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes their skin to feel soft
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I love it's smell and my husband use this. It lather up nice and make you feel so refreshing. My husband's go to body wash.
Tiffany M.
Albuquerque, NM
Love how soft and moisturized it leaves my skin... also has me glowing and is very reasonable price.. highly recommend it!
Trinity J.
Goodyear , AZ
This soap smells so clean & is amazing for sensitive skin! It leaves my body silky & the clean scent really lasts all day!
Irene K.
This product is very gentle, and is perfect for sensitive skin. I never have gotten a bad reaction after using this product
Myonni B.
Snellville
They just came out with this product and it's amazing it's so soft on my skin after I get out the shower is amazing so good
Carol A.
Es muy buena te hidrata la piel y ayuda ala piel reseca, la e usado lo unico que no me gusta mucho es que es algo grasosa!
Tanya T.
Lompoc, CA
Love this product! I never have to apply lotion after my shower. So it cuts back my getting ready time in the mornings :-)
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.