BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Jayla W.
Brockton, MA
Good quality , smells amazing . The size of the bottle lasts long can stretch 2-5 weeks . I bought it at a local drugstore , often see it everywhere , use it everyday !! I love it . The scent is refreshing ! I would buy it again and again !! Doesn't harm skin
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Left my skin feeling so soft. Smells great to. It's now part of my regular routine. You don't need to use a lot at a time with this product a little goes a long way. And it is very reasonably priced which is a plus when it gives great results. I have tried many many different body soap brand but dove alway has consistently good results in my book. Doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or too dry ether. I would definitely recommend trying out this product
Kelly H.
Geneseo, IL
Really nice product!! Love the pump that the product has, because it destriputes the product nicely. It was very soothing and smooth. The size was nice and took a a while to get through. Making it aa good size for itss price. I used this dove cream soap right after I got finished with shaving my legs and didn't need to lotion them when I got out of the shower. It made my skin feel really silky smooth and went on nicely. I would most definitely recommend dove cream soap to anyone and would buy it again.
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
I have been on the market for soap that would work for my skin. I have very sensitive skin and every time I buy something new I end up disliking it because I get very irritated. However, I decided to pick up the Dove cream soap once and I have been using it since. My skin has been very dry and this leaves my skin super smooth after. I do not break out in rashes or hives. This has left my skin smelling good as well. It doesn't have that super strong soap smell. I never thought that I would like Dove as much as I do now. I loved it so much I have even converted my mother to using it.
Christina C.
Lansford, PA
I don't normally use dove products but I received a coupon for this product so I decided to give it a try. I love the convenience of the pump top. Dispenses just the right amount of product. The fragrance was pleasant, no over bearing. It lathered rather nicely. But I did feel like it left a film on my skin after rinsing the product. So for me personally I won't be repurchasing I don't like the filmy feel it left on my skin.
Devin S.
I have a 13 year old, clumsy daughter that seems to drop everything while in the shower. Dove with a pump is so helpful!! It's the only product we use. While I an use any of the Dove brands, she has to use the unscented because of eczema. So I typically keep that one around, but I will switch it up and buy this one as well. As long s she is getting a moisturizer that's all that matters. This I the only brand we use.
Kellycious H.
Dove leaves my skin smooth and silky soft. Each to wash off with no residue.The smell is fabulous! You open it and breathe in freshness, this just makes you want to stop everything your doing and take a shower! This lathers up nice and you feel so refreshed after using it! The whole house smelled fabulous and I smelled fantastic all day. You can't help but want to use this over and over. I love how soft my skin felt after using this. This is an awesome addition to my Dove products!
Yessania F.
Amarillo, TX
Dove cream soap works well with most skin types. Its get the body done with out leaving your skin dry and ruff like most other soaps they have many different sizes to chose from which ever is best for you. They have some made for sensitive skin that work really great. I personally have sensitive skin and came wear a lot of soaps with out breaking out with a rash so I tried this product and it worked so well, leaving me soft, moisturized skin with out the heavy perfum and dyes.
Julisa R.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product because everyone knows that soup leaves your hands dry after washing and using a creamy soup it leaves t so moisturized!! Good value would buy again
Desi M.
Bradner, OH
I have been using this soap for quite some time now, and I always seem to keep purchasing because it's not very expensive for the quality of the soap. I love how fresh and silky this cream soap leaves my skin feeling as opposed to other brands. It has a very fresh , clean but sweet scent that enjoy time and time again. I definitely recommend Dove's Cream Soap to anyone looking for a soap that leaves their skin feeling well hydrated and silky smooth.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?