BY DOVE #31 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Amelia B.
Love love love! Makes me feel so refreshed and clean! It's the only thing I've ever used and its going to stay that way!!!
Myonni B.
Snellville
They just came out with this product and it's amazing it's so soft on my skin after I get out the shower is amazing so good
This soap was lovely to use. I just didn't feel it cleaned my hands well enough. My hands felt lovely and soft afterwards.
Carmen L.
Lewisville, TX
Classic go to body wash when you are at the store and can't decide. It has the classic dove scent, and super moisturizing.
Cindy H.
This liquid soap is moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling clean and not tight or sticky. I use this daily in the shower.
Olivia S.
Arlington, VA
It makes my skin feel soooo soft. I have really dry skin and I wouldn't change that product for anything else in the world.
Dalia M.
Really is like is says, creamy and leaves your skin feeling soft , comes in a variety of scents. The only body wash I use.
Ashley Y.
One of my favorite go too products! I love that you can pick it up almost anywhere. Always leaves my skin soft and smooth.
Teri C.
Lyford, TX
Awesome leaves skin soft and smooth I would recommend it to anyone and love the fresh scent makes you feel and smell clean
Trinity J.
Goodyear , AZ
This soap smells so clean & is amazing for sensitive skin! It leaves my body silky & the clean scent really lasts all day!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?