BY DOVE #19 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Maruška R.
Paducah
Leaves such a smooth skin and smells great! I like it's easy to use with the pump. It's a little higher price, but worth it.
Jessica H.
Carrizozo, NM
Dove Cream Soap is so great! It leaves my skin feeling more hydrated and clean with every use and smells fantastic and clean.
isabella p.
I have not tried this yet but, I am been hearing some really good reviews on them so I definitely will be trying this soon !
Kyla 🌸.
I love this product! The way it lathers up and it feels soo good! My skin breakout with all the other soaps but not this one!
Amanda G.
Duluth, GA
Leaves the skin feeling super soft! Smells great and a little goes a long way. Not watery very rich texture and lovely smell
Lola L.
This body is ash is very simple and to the point. It doesn’t lather ho like a typical soap but it has a very nice feel to it.
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this, i feel like it helps moisturize my skin but i also feel clean with out heaviness from the other brands I've used
Aruvinba W.
I love this cream soap bcuz its make so comfortable and smells nice to other.... i don't need to put perfumes on my clothes...
Trisha B.
Rolla, MO
Really liked this soap. It smelled fresh and didn't dry or irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this and buy again.
Leidi V.
Marshville, NC
It smells really good, and leaves skin soft.
We have been using dove bar soap for the longest, it's amazing
I recommend it (:
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?