BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Tanya T.
Lompoc, CA
Love this product! I never have to apply lotion after my shower. So it cuts back my getting ready time in the mornings :-)
Irene K.
This product is very gentle, and is perfect for sensitive skin. I never have gotten a bad reaction after using this product
Jade F.
Addison, TX
It is the first one soap that make feel my skin very soft, the smell is good and it is not too expensive. I really like it
Eu adoro os produtos dove com o líquido fico muito satisfeita com a espuma e a limpeza
Sem contar a satisfação com a maciez
Myonni B.
They just came out with this product and it's amazing it's so soft on my skin after I get out the shower is amazing so good
Roxanne G.
Hart, TX
Very creamy and think but got very soapy which is great. Washed off great. Left my skin soft and the scent was very subtle.
Olivia S.
Arlington, VA
It makes my skin feel soooo soft. I have really dry skin and I wouldn't change that product for anything else in the world.
Tiffany M.
Albuquerque, NM
Love how soft and moisturized it leaves my skin... also has me glowing and is very reasonable price.. highly recommend it!
Ashley Y.
One of my favorite go too products! I love that you can pick it up almost anywhere. Always leaves my skin soft and smooth.
Danielle F.
Montvale, NJ
I absolutely love love love this product it's my favorite dove product the soap smells great and makes my skin feel so soft
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?