BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Jasmin O.
Palmdale, CA
Grate product, makes your skin feel nice and moisturized leave your skin with that soft touch I highly recommend this product
Rosie M.
Robstown, TX
Leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. It's not drying nor stiff. It has a clean, fresh scent. It is good for everyday use.
Hilary H.
Fresno, CA
Luxurious, especially in the winter when my skin needs that added moisture. Rich lather, silky feeling skin after showering.

Mariangela Sofía R.

La piel es suave al instante, tan suave como un bebé, olor agradable y rica espuma ... Yo simplemente me encanta :)
Produtos de excelente qualidade muitos anos que eu e minha família usa. Recomendo . Esse produto tem respeito com consumidor.

Maruška R.
Paducah
Leaves such a smooth skin and smells great! I like it's easy to use with the pump. It's a little higher price, but worth it.
megan b.
Indianapolis, IN
Best soap I've ever used. its pricey but compared to other products I noticed my skin feeling smoothr after the first wash.
Maria P.
Bronx, NY
Is just as moisturizing as the bars but without the mess of a melting bar. I love the smell of it and how easy it is to use!
Cristhian P.
It is not greasy and it's neutral smell makes it perfect for it purpose. Proper for on-the-go cleanse and really affordable.
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this, i feel like it helps moisturize my skin but i also feel clean with out heaviness from the other brands I've used
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft