BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Jasmin O.
Palmdale, CA
Grate product, makes your skin feel nice and moisturized leave your skin with that soft touch I highly recommend this product
Kayleen G.
Brockton , MA
The consistency is creamy and delightful. No not like food haha. But perfect for your skin amd making your skin smell great!
Renea G.
North Highlands
Dosn't leave a sticky feeling and, my skin feels smoother and rejuvenated!! I love it , works great and at a great price!!💕🙏
Maura L.
Corbin
It leaves your skin truly clean and soft. I love the way it makes your skin feel afterwards. It gets all the dirt and grime.
Amy P.
Its awesome i love the feeling it give you. Its very rich in texture it's creamy texture leaves you feeling clean and smooth.
Irma F.
Simi valley, CA
Very creamy and smooth. Makes my skin so suble. Because of its moisturizing abilities, it can be used daily. Awesome product
Hilary H.
Fresno, CA
Luxurious, especially in the winter when my skin needs that added moisture. Rich lather, silky feeling skin after showering.

Lucii S.
me encanta se siente super suave esa crema, me deja hermosa la piel, me gusta bastante, me gusta su medida y su textura, etc
Zhane' S.
Jacksonville, AR
This product leaves your skin so soft. & if you have sensitive type skin this will work perfect for you. I love this product!
adriana e.
I was breaking out from a lot of other body washes and when I tried this I noticed a huge difference. This stuff is amazing!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft