BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
It's so soft, smells amazing, hands down my favorite soap! It's great to use as a shaving cream, as it's gentle on the skin.
Sam R.
Zearing, IA
This makes my skin feel super soft. I absolutely l love it!! It makes you smell clean. This is the only body soap that I use.
Nishea R.
Syracuse, NY
It really makes my skin smoothr and clearer. It makes rough skin softer. I feel like it is more better than Dial and Caress.
Megan S.
Indianapolis, IN
Best soap I've ever used. its pricey but compared to other products I noticed my skin feeling smoothr after the first wash.
Mariangela Sofía R.

La piel es suave al instante, tan suave como un bebé, olor agradable y rica espuma ... Yo simplemente me encanta :)
Cristhian P.
It is not greasy and it's neutral smell makes it perfect for it purpose. Proper for on-the-go cleanse and really affordable.
Trisha B.
Rolla, MO
Really liked this soap. It smelled fresh and didn't dry or irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this and buy again.
Zhane' S.
Jacksonville, AR
This product leaves your skin so soft. & if you have sensitive type skin this will work perfect for you. I love this product!

I like it because it leaves me skin soft and with a pleasant smell, I like you because you moisturizes and removes impurities
Produtos de excelente qualidade muitos anos que eu e minha família usa. Recomendo . Esse produto tem respeito com consumidor.

Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?