BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Mariangela Sofía R.

La piel es suave al instante, tan suave como un bebé, olor agradable y rica espuma ... Yo simplemente me encanta :)
Ashley W.
Stonington, IL
Love this product! Makes your skin so soft and you smell it all day long. Product lasts a long time and is worth every penny.
Maruška R.
Paducah
Leaves such a smooth skin and smells great! I like it's easy to use with the pump. It's a little higher price, but worth it.
Hilary H.
Fresno, CA
Luxurious, especially in the winter when my skin needs that added moisture. Rich lather, silky feeling skin after showering.

I like it because it leaves me skin soft and with a pleasant smell, I like you because you moisturizes and removes impurities
Jasmin O.
Palmdale, CA
Grate product, makes your skin feel nice and moisturized leave your skin with that soft touch I highly recommend this product
Amanda G.
Duluth, GA
Leaves the skin feeling super soft! Smells great and a little goes a long way. Not watery very rich texture and lovely smell
Laura L.
Hesperia
Love how my skin feels soft and moisturized love the light scent so refreshing the bottle is convenient to take on the road ☺
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this, i feel like it helps moisturize my skin but i also feel clean with out heaviness from the other brands I've used
Cristhian P.
It is not greasy and it's neutral smell makes it perfect for it purpose. Proper for on-the-go cleanse and really affordable.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.