BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Daphne A.
Skillman, NJ
It's super natural, smells good, doesn't make my hands crack leaves hands soft and smooth . Best liquid soap I have ever used.
Boni H.
Roy, UT
Those product is amazing! It makes my skin feel and smell so good! It lathers nicely and rinses off clean. I feel moisturized.
Marisa L.
Brownstown, MI
Love how it smells and makes my skin feel! Super moisturizing and I really like how it has a pump to make applications easier.
Erica C.
Carsonville, MI
My husband uses this he said he like this stuff beacuse it gets all the nasty farm smell off of him and gets. Grease off great
Gostei muito do produto ..ele deixa um cheiro maravilhoso
e seu toque e muito bom Tb em
fez muiyo bem pra mim e minha família.
Kelsi R.
Orangevale, CA
The soap moisturized but i didnt feel sqeaky clean afterwards. Over all i did love the soap. Dove is always such a good brand.
Amanda M.
Bay City, TX
I really like the pump because it allows me to get just the right amount needed and the soap leaves my skin feeling fantastic!
Jae A.
Port Orchard, WA
This product makes my skin feel soft and doesn't make me itch like most perfumed soaps. The light scent is clean and comforting
Angie S.
Good body wash makes my skin extremely soft and healthy looking. Smells good and would never stop using it in my daily showers.
Marlee L.
Columbus, OH
I love it! Makes my skin feel good! I love that you can buy it in a huge bottle with a pump! Lasts a long while. Smells great.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?