BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Kelsi R.
Orangevale, CA
The soap moisturized but i didnt feel sqeaky clean afterwards. Over all i did love the soap. Dove is always such a good brand.
Katie B.
I like the pump of this soap however when the soap is near the bottom it is kind of frustrating to get the soap at the bottom.
Jae A.
Port Orchard, WA
This product makes my skin feel soft and doesn't make me itch like most perfumed soaps. The light scent is clean and comforting
Mellissa F.
Cottageville, WV
I used it as shaving cream and loved how it did not dry out my skin.I would recommend this as an alternative to shaving cream .
Kayla S.
Booneville, MS
Love this soap!! It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry, it leaves your skin feeling moist and very clean!! I love dove soap!!
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Christy A.
Homestead, FL
I really love this cream soap. It gives the smoothness to my skin that i need... Accompanied by a rich fragance 💗💗💗 #bloomBadge
Wily G.
The best soap that I have ever used... I'm allergic to bar soap and this cream soap fit me perfectly and it keep my skin fresh.
Rebecca R.
Always strange to wash with something that doesn't smell soapy or convince you that it has killed bacteria! Great for dry hands
Erin S.
Arab, AL
One of the best soaps I have ever used. My body has never felt cleaner or smoother after a shower! And the smell is a plus too!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?