BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Antonae B.
Lancaster, CA
Love is body wash it makes my skin so soft and smooth and it doesn't dry my skin out I recommend to all my friends and my family
Kristy B.
Carlsbad, NM
Love how it leaves your skin feeling so smooth. It doesn't dry your skin out like most soaps and it has a very fresh clean scent.
Kayli P.
Bessemer, AL
Very moisturizing on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this product did not cause any irritation at all. Also, it smells fresh.
Melanie L.
Enumclaw, WA
Soft and smooth. Good for dry skin.i love this product because I have really sensitive skin especially when the weather changes.
erika b.
I love the fact that it does not leave your skin dry, but feels soft. Good price for quality product. Would defanitely use again.
Asereht R.
Hampton
Creamy liquid soap that smells like childhood. The scent is fitting for any occasion that is planned. Its totally worth the money
Jodee C.
Modesto, CA
It was oily or made your hand skip when you ran your hand across your arm. It smelled good and something I would continue to use.
Mackenzie C.
Pickerington, OH
Very good product. used on legs and keeps them soft and nicely moisterized. would definitely recommend using for women or anyone.
Isabella M.
Very smooth, and smells great on skin
Does exactly what the bottle says it will do for your skin
One pump and your good to go lol
Kayla S.
Booneville, MS
Love this soap!! It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry, it leaves your skin feeling moist and very clean!! I love dove soap!!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft