BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Danielle M.
Longwood, FL
I love this soap. It foams well on a loofah, smells nice but not to strong, and I feel like it keeps my skin moisturized longer.
alexia s.
Elizabeth, NJ
Leaves your skin feeling hydrated and soft. this soap is very affordable and leaves that glowy skin all us girls are looking for
Samantha N.
Minot, ND
Very clean scent. Lathers really well. It doesn't leave me feeling dry after I shower. Overall I'll continue to use this product.
Antonae B.
Lancaster, CA
Love is body wash it makes my skin so soft and smooth and it doesn't dry my skin out I recommend to all my friends and my family
Arianna W.
New Hartford, NY
I love the texture of this soap. It really leaves skin feeling hydrated and clean. Would reccomend for anyone with sensitive skin
Kayli P.
Bessemer, AL
Very moisturizing on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this product did not cause any irritation at all. Also, it smells fresh.
Trellyn K.
Leitchfield, KY
I love how this product makes my skin feel. It's a great scent and the price is just right. I will be buying this product again.
Jodee C.
Modesto, CA
It was oily or made your hand skip when you ran your hand across your arm. It smelled good and something I would continue to use.
Rhonda M.
Dallas
I Love Dove Cream Soap. It leaves my skin feeling very clean and refreshed. My skin feels silky smooth after showering with Dove.
erika b.
I love the fact that it does not leave your skin dry, but feels soft. Good price for quality product. Would defanitely use again.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft