BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
All my life I have had sensitive skin. Recently, I started getting the red, scaly patches in my legs. It seemed that I could not get rid of them. It got to the point where they would crack and even bleed. A friend of mine recommended I try dove. I like how it felt on my skin. It went on easy and left my skin feeling soft. Plus, there was no tight feeling or residue left over. Overall I like this product. My skin definitely improved. It hasn't gone away completely, but I believe it could in conjunction with a good moisturizer
Hannah T.
kentucky
It smells amazing plus I love that it's body wash and not the bar. To me bars of soap dry my skins out and make it feel tight. With the wash my skin feels clean, soft, and rejuvenated.
Abby C.
Chatsworth, Ca
I have been on the market for soap that would work for my skin. I have very sensitive skin and every time I buy something new I end up disliking it because I get very irritated. However, I decided to pick up the Dove cream soap once and I have been using it since. My skin has been very dry and this leaves my skin super smooth after. I do not break out in rashes or hives. This has left my skin smelling good as well. It doesn't have that super strong soap smell. I never thought that I would like Dove as much as I do now. I loved it so much I have even converted my mother to using it.
Liz G.
Pembroke, GA
Smells so good and leaves my skin so so soft. Definitely my go to product when my skin gets dry and ashy. Definitely will keep it in clutch for summertime dryness
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I love the simply clean smell. It's not overpowering at all. It's also a very neutral smell. My husband has in a pinch used this as well without being concerned about being too girly smelling. This soap lathers up very rich and creamy. The luxurious lather and clean scent make for a great soap for sensitive skin and noses. The best thing about this soap is that it doesn't leave a filmy dry feeling to my skin at the end of the shower like many others do. I don't even need lotion when I use this!
Kandice P.
Product sent from the soap gods. My skin is extremely dry and this product assist in keeping it moisturizes. I recommend anyone to use this if their skin is dry.
Carla M.
Miami, Florida
The soap dove is excellent for the skin of your skin soft and silky even for people who suffer from allergies as I is great because it is soft and does not mistreat the skin I recommend girls
Me gusta usar cremas hidratantes y esta es perfecta para mi piel de todo mi cuerpo tiene un buen área y no es grasosa así que re aplicas y te cambias para it a trabajar o a una reunión y no tienes la ropa pegada como otras cremas lo hacen.
Kristina C.
Lore City, OH
Dove products are one of my favorites! It smells clean and nice without being too strong and it isn't harsh on my skin. My skin always feels softer after using these products
Emily V.
Por lo regular utilizo barra de jabón Dove pero hace poco cuando fui a mi farmacia favorita no lo encontré y pensé por que no me daba la oportunidad de probar algo nuevo, total es la misma marca que siempre he usado en mi rutina para limpiar mi cuerpo y quede encantada con este jabón para mi cuerpo, muy practico de usar y te deja la misma sensación de suavidad que la barra además que es mucho mas practico y fácil de usar por si estas de prisa y no tienes el tiempo para tomar una ducha mas larga. Así que por esas prisas que tenemos a veces chicas les recomiendo tener a la mano este producto.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?