BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Antwanette T.
This is a good product the pump is a plus to this product because less water gets into it, if you leave your shampoo in the shower so I love it. It does not leave white marks on my skin after I get out of the shower like other products have in the past.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
This would clean my body but would leave an oily residue on my skin which my family and i do not like, especially when we are trying to remove the oil from our skins in the forst place.
Breanna K.
This soap is my go to for soft skin. I would recommend it to anyone. For the ladies worried about their PH balance being thrown off, no worries it's not a harsh formula at all and you can definitely wash with it.
Amber S.
I have used Dove since 1982 (beauty bars until liquid cream soap became available). I absolutely love Dove Cream Soap. It doesn't break my skin out; it doesn't leave a nasty film on my skin or in the tub. It leaves my skin so smooth and soft, and smelling fresh and clean. Dove fan for life!
Tracy G.
Dove is the only soap my family and I ever use....it leaves my skin feeling extremely clean and soft.....no dry feeling and no soapy after feel......great price and amazing smell
Brittany B.
Great falls , MT
I love this soap. It is so moisturizing. I have very sensitive skin, and dove doesn't bother it at all. It moisturizers my skin but feels clean. I love the scent. It smells clean. I only buy dove cream soap.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
There's no soap like dove. I love dove. Sometimes I don't even have to lotion after using dove to bath in. It has this amazing affect on my skin that leaves it so soft and smooth.
Hydiea H.
Toledo, OH
I love doveeeeee and it's amazing ! The only body wash I use lately! I can use it and still smell it after a long busy day! Which is amazing cause I move around a lot! I would buy it again very soon !!!
Jessie H.
Fort Worth, TX
My go to soap during summer time when my eczema is the worst, I got this as a gift from my mom. I use primarily during the hotter months as it dries my eczema all the way up. I would definitely recommend
Maria V.
Medford, NY
This soap is quite amazing. I use it all year round because it leaves my skin silky soft. Unfortunately, during the winter time, it doesn't stop my skin from drying so I have to wear additional lotion in order for my skin to not get too dry.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?