BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely LOVE this soap!! Mild scent, leaves skin feeling soft and clean. Doesn't leave a residue or film like some others do.
Jenna H.
This cream soap was great for adding moisture back into my skin. It was a great value compared to some other products I've used.
Caroline C.
Newburgh, IN
Amazing product. Leaves skin soft and smelling all fresh and clean also foams up. Not very pricey got mine for around $6 I think
Rhonda M.
Dallas
I Love Dove Cream Soap. It leaves my skin feeling very clean and refreshed. My skin feels silky smooth after showering with Dove.
Martina L.
Really nice to the skin but for me that I travel a lot with my familly latly the size is too big. But overall really good product
alexia s.
Elizabeth, NJ
Leaves your skin feeling hydrated and soft. this soap is very affordable and leaves that glowy skin all us girls are looking for
erika b.
I love the fact that it does not leave your skin dry, but feels soft. Good price for quality product. Would defanitely use again.
Savannah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
one of my favorite soaps. a brand I grew up with and will always trust! Very gentle and smells great. Good value for your money!
Isabella M.
Very smooth, and smells great on skin
Does exactly what the bottle says it will do for your skin
One pump and your good to go lol
Sophia S.
Staten Island, NY
This product I really like because it was really smooth and smelt so nice I loved it it worked so good on my body I was Impresed
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?