BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Samantha N.
Minot, ND
Very clean scent. Lathers really well. It doesn't leave me feeling dry after I shower. Overall I'll continue to use this product.
Jodee C.
Modesto, CA
It was oily or made your hand skip when you ran your hand across your arm. It smelled good and something I would continue to use.
C S.
Absolutely love, great light scent and leaves my skin soft and clean, no residue. This body wash is very gentle, I use it daily.
Martina L.
Really nice to the skin but for me that I travel a lot with my familly latly the size is too big. But overall really good product
Danielle M.
Longwood, FL
I love this soap. It foams well on a loofah, smells nice but not to strong, and I feel like it keeps my skin moisturized longer.
Holly B.
N Miami Beach, FL
So easy to use with no slippery bar! smells great and keeps my skin hydrated. its a good value for how much you get in the bottle
Maya D.
Bakersfield, CA
Always leaves my skin so soft and as a great smell ! My go to body wash, I don't think I'll ever use another brand beside Dove !
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely LOVE this soap!! Mild scent, leaves skin feeling soft and clean. Doesn't leave a residue or film like some others do.
Melanie L.
Enumclaw, WA
Soft and smooth. Good for dry skin.i love this product because I have really sensitive skin especially when the weather changes.
Caroline C.
Newburgh, IN
Amazing product. Leaves skin soft and smelling all fresh and clean also foams up. Not very pricey got mine for around $6 I think
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.