BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Melanie L.
Enumclaw, WA
Soft and smooth. Good for dry skin.i love this product because I have really sensitive skin especially when the weather changes.
Caroline C.
Newburgh, IN
Amazing product. Leaves skin soft and smelling all fresh and clean also foams up. Not very pricey got mine for around $6 I think
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Mw gusta mucho este es delicioso muy refrescante y con muy buen olor hidrata mucho la zona a usar y su olor original es fenomenal
Martina L.
Really nice to the skin but for me that I travel a lot with my familly latly the size is too big. But overall really good product
Trellyn K.
Leitchfield, KY
I love how this product makes my skin feel. It's a great scent and the price is just right. I will be buying this product again.
Kayli P.
Bessemer, AL
Very moisturizing on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this product did not cause any irritation at all. Also, it smells fresh.
emily t.
this stuff is refreshing some of them smell really good and dove is usually what i like i cant seem to use any other body wash 😂
Tessa S.
['Peachtree Cty', 'GA'], GA
Great product! Doesn’t leave behind any residue once you have rinsed off, and leaves your skin well moisturized through the day!
Rhonda M.
I Love Dove Cream Soap. It leaves my skin feeling very clean and refreshed. My skin feels silky smooth after showering with Dove.
Kayla M.
It smells very good and the texture of the soap itself is fine. Though it leaves a bit of a residue on your skin after the rinse.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?