BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Lupita J.
Milton Freewater, OR
I love this product it leaves your skin so soft, there is no need to use more lotion, or any other products I really recommend it.
Ivanah P.
Moreno Valley
Been using for 7 years, great scent and very moisturizing. Really cheap. I would recommend it especially for those who has eczema.
Jamie S.
Albuquerque, NM
Great soap. Has a light scent and it is mostirizing. You can't beat the price compared to other more expensive liquid cream soaps.
Melissa👑 M.
Redwood city, CA
Leaves your skin feeling amazing. It was so soft and kept my skin hydrated. My skin is very dry during winter and this helps a lot.
Tori N.
Prospect Hts, IL
I have sensitive skin and dove soap is the best. It does not have harsh chemicals in it and leaves my body soft and smelling good.
Bruna F.
Katy, TX
I loved this product! Much better than any ordinary soap, I feel my skin soft even after I get out of the bath, I highly recommend
Dove beauty cream wish is the best it makes your body smells beautiful like after taking a shower it gives you the smell of flowers
Mariama S.
Papillion, NE
In love with this dove beauty cream. Leaves skin nourished and silky soft with a lingering scent that just makes you fall in love!x
Patricia W.
Leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean.
After a good wash with dive into smell good all day even after running after my children.
Jessica J.
Palestine, TX
I love how it makes my skin feel and it smells great. I would not use anything else. I think all the other soaps makes my skin dry.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.