BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Mariama S.
Papillion, NE
In love with this dove beauty cream. Leaves skin nourished and silky soft with a lingering scent that just makes you fall in love!x
Viviana P.
Elmhurst, NY
I love how soft if make any skin feel . It helps to really moisturize my skin. I even use this for my kids since their skin is dry.
Juanita S.
San Jacinto, CA
Dove is absolutely the best brand ever. It leaves my skin smooth ! I wouldn't stop using it. I recommend this brand to many others.
Brittney D.
Palmer, TX
Leaves my skin feeling like a baby's bottom. And smelling like a fresh stream. Great soap. Buy it alllll the time. It's my favorite
Latrice C.
Dove body wash is an household favorite. It is gentle on the skin and fragrance is just enough to leave you smelling fresh all day.
Adriana S.
Granada Hills, CA
I use this soap on one of my sons who has sensitive skin. And it seems to be doing great he doesn't do any allergy reactions to it.
Melissa👑 M.
Redwood city, CA
Leaves your skin feeling amazing. It was so soft and kept my skin hydrated. My skin is very dry during winter and this helps a lot.
Vanessa R.
Pittsburgh, PA
that soap is like a cream in your body i really apreciated the results when i finished
i try to use 4 times per week
is good pricey
Bruna F.
Katy
I loved this product! Much better than any ordinary soap, I feel my skin soft even after I get out of the bath, I highly recommend
Sandy E.
Evans Mills, NY
Dove Cream Soap leaves my skin so soft and clean. I absolutely can't live without it. It's gentle and fresh and absolutely lovely.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?