BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Joy P.
Malta, IL
Reminds me of a luxurious body wash. Left my skin feeling silky and soft. The scent isn't overpowering either, just nice and light.
URSULA N.
Del City, OK
Smelled amazing. Lathered well. Left my skin very soft. I even used it on my children's sensitive skin and they did not break out.
Jessica C.
Lubbock, TX
Cleans skin without drying. I prefer the cream to the bar soap due to it being easier to use in the shower. Bonus, it smells nice.
Hannah s.
Coraopolis, PA
Love love love amazing wash!!! highly would recommend it made my skin so smooth and glossy I bought it at my local convince store!
Addison B.
Utica, MI
Made my skin feel very moisturized and silky. As an athlete my hands get very dry. This product helped me so much. Would recommend
alessia a.
Me encanta este producto , también pienso que este producto me ayuda a hidratar mi piel mucho mas que las anteriores que yo usabaa
Breanna K.
concord, NC
I have somewhat dry skin, this product does wonders! It has that classic dove smell but doesn't leave a nasty film or greasy film.
Emma R.
Richlands, NC
I love it!! It is a wonderful product and it keeps my skin feeling sooo smooth! I totally ten out of ten recommended this product.
Dimi M.
Oak Creek, WI
This soap is so amazing! Leaves my skin smooth and clean! It's also great for people with sensitive skin. The smell is phenomenal.
Brit P.
Salt Lake City, UT
Leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. Wonderful smell and it doesn't dry out. I will definitely be recommending this to my friends
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.