BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Patricia W.
Leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean.
After a good wash with dive into smell good all day even after running after my children.
Gigi C.
Spring, TX
I have really dry skin and dove really helps my skin a lot it leaves my skin feeling soft and moister, and I really like its scent.
Jamie S.
Albuquerque, NM
Great soap. Has a light scent and it is mostirizing. You can't beat the price compared to other more expensive liquid cream soaps.
Mariama S.
Papillion, NE
In love with this dove beauty cream. Leaves skin nourished and silky soft with a lingering scent that just makes you fall in love!x
Marisella E.
Waxahachie, TX
I love it...smells amazing and always makes me feel refreshed love that I can find it at a lot of stores and it's great for my kids
alessia a.
Me encanta este producto , también pienso que este producto me ayuda a hidratar mi piel mucho mas que las anteriores que yo usabaa
Mandi R.
Lawrenceville, GA
i love the ay my skin feels after each wash. Definitely one my favorite soaps to use very leaves my skin feeling nice and moistized
Emma R.
Richlands, NC
I love it!! It is a wonderful product and it keeps my skin feeling sooo smooth! I totally ten out of ten recommended this product.
Lupita J.
Milton Freewater, OR
I love this product it leaves your skin so soft, there is no need to use more lotion, or any other products I really recommend it.
Lota M.
Richmond, TX
I always buy the biggest bottle of this from Walmart, because bot only does it just forever, it leaves you feeling soft and smooth.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?