BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Kim D.
Clearfield, UT
Leaves the skin so soft! Does not leave the skin feeling tight! Great smell! A little goes a long way! Product is very concentrated .
Rosaline N.
Seattle, WA
I used to change many kind of body soap, but I prefer to use Dove because I feel refresh, reduce stress and I like the smell of Dove
Nathalie C.
Downey , CA
can't go wrong with dove! i've never had a problem with this wash it leaves your skin soft that sometimes you don't even need lotion
Mika M.
I love this body wash soap! I have very dry skin and it left my skin not only soft but very moisturized! Plus the scent is amazing!!
georgina s.
Really soft and nice on the skin and has a thick creamy texture it is nice to apply I used to use it every time I was in the shower.
sophie d.
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely love this!!!!! definitely would recommend 10/10!!! makes my skin so soft and i have bought it a few times and i love it!!!
Gabriella R.
Roanoke, TX
I love the Dove Cream soap! It is sooo creamy and feels very nourishing to skin. The smell and texture are what keep me buying more!
Kristi C.
Mount Juliet, TN
Love this soap! Doesn't dry me out and smells amazing! It has such a soft and creamy texture. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh.
Elise G.
Cross Timbers, MO
I really like how it keeps my skin soft. It also lathers up nicely. My son has severe dry skin and Dove helps relieve the discomfort.
Kelly D.
Douglasville, GA
Makes my skin soft and doesn't dry me out. It is sensitive enough to use on my daughter also. We love the smell and the feel of it.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.