BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Kacey C.
Altamonte Springs
It’s similar to the bar soap so I love them both. I like to use this in place of the bar when I am taking a bath instead of a shower.
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Me gusta me deja la piel humectada suave tiene un olor rico y lo que me gusta es que viene con dosificador es una buena presentacion
Mariana R.
I love it!!! It leVes my skin soft all the time!!! And smelling fresh and clean!!! I use this soap everyday after a long day at work.
Quach M.
Santa Ana, CA
Great!! Smooth. My skin look more perfect than. My skin is very smooth. My husband and me always choice the cream dove all the time.
Elisa R.
Quakertown, PA
It's okay but I feel the skin is so so, not so soft. So I used the dove body gel and it help him moister i.e. Better fro his excess.
Tomeka M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this soap. This is the only soap that me and my fiance ever uses. It's gentle on the skin, smells great and last a good while.
Lavanna R.
Tucson
This always makes my skin feel smooth and soft but to me that's all dove products. And it leaves your skin smelling and feeling great
Ciara L.
Homosassa, FL
Actual soap is soft, and really moisturizes the skin! You don't need to much, just rub it well on both hands to spread it everywhere.
Juliana F.
London, TX
O produto é excelente, o perfume é suave e o sabonete nao resseca a pele. Sempre comprei produtos dove e sempre gostei muito de todos
Ana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I did not liked it because it left a soapy layer on my skin, I could never stop rinsing, but maybe that's just me, price is just fine
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.