BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Geisel M.
I use this cream for my family and my children for me and the kind of cold skin keeps me well moisturized. also it has a good smell.
Savanna B.
Minot, ND
Dove is a great brand, but it does trends to leave a residue on your skin. Never really care for it and the Soper is always to thick.
Rebecca V.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love this. Its smells so wonderful. And my skin always feels so smooth after my shower. I highly recommend this product.
sophie d.
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely love this!!!!! definitely would recommend 10/10!!! makes my skin so soft and i have bought it a few times and i love it!!!
Ashley C.
Hesperia, CA
Leaves body soft and moist. Feels refreshing every time I step out of the shower and sometimes I can go about my day without lotion!
tee h.
Bronx
I buy this soap all the time to put in my bathroom. When guess come and use it they always tell me that they love the way it smells.
Lisa R.
Bronx, NY
This was pretty good. It was very creamy and made my skin soft. The only thing was that it was so slippery and was hard to work with
Nicole P.
Shelby Twp, MI
I really like Dive products but they are never my go to. I don't feel as clean using them as I have other soap and shampoo products.
alessia a.
Me encanta este producto , también pienso que este producto me ayuda a hidratar mi piel mucho mas que las anteriores que yo usabaa
Patricia W.
Leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean.
After a good wash with dive into smell good all day even after running after my children.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?