BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Me gusta me deja la piel humectada suave tiene un olor rico y lo que me gusta es que viene con dosificador es una buena presentacion
Roxanne G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Nice scent and leaves skin silky smooth! This is one of my top 3 daily go to products for bathing . Dove makes some great body soaps!
tee h.
Bronx
I buy this soap all the time to put in my bathroom. When guess come and use it they always tell me that they love the way it smells.
Elisa R.
Quakertown, PA
It's okay but I feel the skin is so so, not so soft. So I used the dove body gel and it help him moister i.e. Better fro his excess.
Ana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I did not liked it because it left a soapy layer on my skin, I could never stop rinsing, but maybe that's just me, price is just fine
Kacey C.
Altamonte Springs
It’s similar to the bar soap so I love them both. I like to use this in place of the bar when I am taking a bath instead of a shower.
Rosaline N.
Seattle, WA
I used to change many kind of body soap, but I prefer to use Dove because I feel refresh, reduce stress and I like the smell of Dove
Kayla J.
Rowan Dr, North Carolina
Worked alright. Not enough in the bottle. A little watery. I did moisturize but went away pretty quickly. Needed to apply more often.
sophie d.
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely love this!!!!! definitely would recommend 10/10!!! makes my skin so soft and i have bought it a few times and i love it!!!
Mariana R.
I love it!!! It leVes my skin soft all the time!!! And smelling fresh and clean!!! I use this soap everyday after a long day at work.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?