BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Lisa R.
Bronx, NY
This was pretty good. It was very creamy and made my skin soft. The only thing was that it was so slippery and was hard to work with
Juliana F.
London, TX
O produto é excelente, o perfume é suave e o sabonete nao resseca a pele. Sempre comprei produtos dove e sempre gostei muito de todos
Rebecca V.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love this. Its smells so wonderful. And my skin always feels so smooth after my shower. I highly recommend this product.
Ciara L.
Homosassa, FL
Actual soap is soft, and really moisturizes the skin! You don't need to much, just rub it well on both hands to spread it everywhere.
Kayla J.
Rowan Dr, North Carolina
Worked alright. Not enough in the bottle. A little watery. I did moisturize but went away pretty quickly. Needed to apply more often.
Quach M.
Santa Ana, CA
Great!! Smooth. My skin look more perfect than. My skin is very smooth. My husband and me always choice the cream dove all the time.
Nicole P.
Shelby Twp, MI
I really like Dive products but they are never my go to. I don't feel as clean using them as I have other soap and shampoo products.
Ana J.
Milwaukee, WI
I did not liked it because it left a soapy layer on my skin, I could never stop rinsing, but maybe that's just me, price is just fine
Ashley C.
Hesperia, CA
Leaves body soft and moist. Feels refreshing every time I step out of the shower and sometimes I can go about my day without lotion!
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Me gusta me deja la piel humectada suave tiene un olor rico y lo que me gusta es que viene con dosificador es una buena presentacion
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.