BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Chaylyn C.
Springfield, MO
This soap is great! Gets you clean and feeling fresh! You don't have to use much for it to cover your whole body also it lasts a while!

Dragana Z.
Aurora, OH
Great body wash with amazing scent. Dove make good quality products, so it's no surprise that this body wash leaves skin feeling soft.
Migdelia B.
Divina! Te deja la piel suave, sin cero sensación de grasa, con una hidratación máxima que permite a tu piel mantenerse suave y bonita
Quach M.
Santa Ana, CA
Great!! Smooth. My skin look more perfect than. My skin is very smooth. My husband and me always choice the cream dove all the time.
Nichole L.
Mexico, ME
This product left my skin so smooth and all of my dry skin was nourished. Left my body feeling elegant, made my confidence skyrocket
Roxanne G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Nice scent and leaves skin silky smooth! This is one of my top 3 daily go to products for bathing . Dove makes some great body soaps!
Shasta F.
It helped with my dry skin. Used it once a day for two months. My skin is extremely dry, this lotion went on with no greasy feeling.
sophie d.
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely love this!!!!! definitely would recommend 10/10!!! makes my skin so soft and i have bought it a few times and i love it!!!
Lavanna R.
Tucson
This always makes my skin feel smooth and soft but to me that's all dove products. And it leaves your skin smelling and feeling great
Amanda R.
Boston, MA
Love this soap! Its super creamy and moisturizing, and it smells great. I also love the pump since body wash can be a pain sometimes.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?