BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Itzel S.
I MAKE ME LOVE THIS Facina I DO WITH IT BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS PART OF MY LIFEAND I WANT TO TELL QUETAL PROVARLA AFTER ME THAT WAS ONLY
Eboni W.
This body was is the freaking bomb. Great for traveling and provides the skin with excellent moisture, especially if you have dry skin.
Lupe G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it make my hair feel soft and smells very good I something even use it for my body and it very creamy I like how it leave my skin
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
in my opinion, not as good as the dove bar soap, but soap but still a very nice hand soap. cleans well and leaves your skin super soft
Evanji Kaurys D.
Es muy buena, mantiene el cuerpo humectado e hidratado, me encanta que es muy duradera y el olor y la textura no se desvaneces rapido.
Alyssa C.
Atlanta, GA
My skin feels so amazing after using dove cream soap! So smooth and refreshed. The scent is wonderful and extremely gentle on my skin.
Albelis S.
Washington, DC
leaves the skin soft and with a delicate aroma, always I recommend.
leaves the skin soft and with a delicate aroma, always I recommend
Mei Z.
Great body soap. v soft and gentle on the skin. also great for sensitive skin. although a bit pricer than other body soap, it worth it.
Suzie J.
Dove cream soap. Is very hydrating. Cleanses the skin and leaves it's so soft to the touch I recommended I have purchased it many times
Shalene A.
Gresham, OR
I have been using their cream soap forever! My favorite of all body soaps! Smells good and my skin is dry and this definitely helps it
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre B.
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft