BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
anna h.
My sister buys this and I really like it. We get it at Walmart and it's really inexpensive. It is pretty long lasting even though everybody uses it. It smells so good. And I would definitely
but it again I buy it all the time!!
zaida c.
Fresno, CA
This can use subs it helps really good and it's really soft and it smells really good I love you because it makes my hands move there and clean and I use it three times a day I would recommend it to other people
11800 NW 101ST RD
Used this incredible product every day and I can say that my skin stays soft and not greasy it absorbs well to my skin, it has a pleasant aroma which is not annoying to other people or myself.
Lonni S.
I love this stuff! I have extremely dry skin, especially in the winter & this is my go to. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized but doesn't leave any kind of residue. Plus the price is great
Osmara G.
I really like the cream soap it's very well to apply , due to the fact that the bar soap slips out of my hand but this has a gentle feel to it I use it every time I shower I very much recommend
Yakaminn T.
It's ok to my skin. But it's almost as if something is missing. Maybe some type of oils to condition the skin a little more. I use this soap alot but lately my skin is screaming for more oils.
Chantelle C.
Always feel smoothe and clean after using Dove.  They offer an unscented option that works great after getting tattooed which happens often in my household.   I can guarantee that the skin will be properly moisturized and never have a bad reaction.
julianna g.
Smell pretty good. Is really moisturizing, my skin is dry and works perfectly. Is cheap and You can buy ar Cvs, walgreens, walmart.. I high recommend, you must have to try it. I will buy again.
Arianna A.
Madison, VA
I do like this cream soap but it can feel a little heavy on my skin. It does lock in moisture but for these hot summer months, it's important for me to have a really cooling and lightweight wash and this just isn't it.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
Love this stuff! Everyone in my family uses it. It's gentle, smells nice but not too strong. My skin feel clean, smooth, and doesnt have any yucky residue after using. Works well for the sensitive skin in my family.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?