BY DOVE #19 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Breanna K.
This soap is my go to for soft skin. I would recommend it to anyone. For the ladies worried about their PH balance being thrown off, no worries it's not a harsh formula at all and you can definitely wash with it.
Amber S.
I have used Dove since 1982 (beauty bars until liquid cream soap became available). I absolutely love Dove Cream Soap. It doesn't break my skin out; it doesn't leave a nasty film on my skin or in the tub. It leaves my skin so smooth and soft, and smelling fresh and clean. Dove fan for life!
Brittany B.
Great falls , MT
I love this soap. It is so moisturizing. I have very sensitive skin, and dove doesn't bother it at all. It moisturizers my skin but feels clean. I love the scent. It smells clean. I only buy dove cream soap.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
There's no soap like dove. I love dove. Sometimes I don't even have to lotion after using dove to bath in. It has this amazing affect on my skin that leaves it so soft and smooth.
Hydiea H.
Toledo, OH
I love doveeeeee and it's amazing ! The only body wash I use lately! I can use it and still smell it after a long busy day! Which is amazing cause I move around a lot! I would buy it again very soon !!!
Maria V.
Medford, NY
This soap is quite amazing. I use it all year round because it leaves my skin silky soft. Unfortunately, during the winter time, it doesn't stop my skin from drying so I have to wear additional lotion in order for my skin to not get too dry.
Kristina C.
Lore City, OH
Dove products are one of my favorites! It smells clean and nice without being too strong and it isn't harsh on my skin. My skin always feels softer after using these products
Krista N.
Bought this from Cost co in a pack of two. I love the smell and hubby uses it to from time to time. It leaves my skin smooth and the scent just awakens me in the morning time.
Jessica S.
Cincinnati, OH
I got this for a secret Santa gift. I love this body wash. Leaves my body clean and smooth everytime. I recommend this for eczema as well. It's worked wonders on my son's.
Melissa B.
I love the smell and how it makes me feel clean. I also use this in the exfoliating beads version which is really nice. My brother loves it as well and he usually doesn't really care what he uses. It's a good value and you get so much product! I buy this regularly.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?